Tuesday, December 11, 2007
FED Selloff was Harsh but it was rather Expected.
There's no doubt, the FED dropped a bomb today and are still too tight and need to loosen up going forward. A FEd that stays this tight could bring in trouble down the road. BUT let's watch how the charts react over the next few days before making any strong directional trades either way. The rally off the lows was timed perfectly and we made some nice gains and it would be just silly to just try and long/short anything right now. there's too much risk either way. Fed reacts are notoriously deceiving and that's why i try and avoid trading FED meeting all together. I got burned too many times and learned to just let the charts settle a couple of days. No need to lose hard earned profits during trending markets by trading uncertain/choppy ones. Just sit out and relax and let the charts decide what they want to do. The charts are like a trading map and they will tell you where to go next, don't just guess. Let's let the charts tell us over the next couple of days what's going on. We will have a 10 times better idea from tmrw's trading session then trying to make sense of today's.
Posted by Stewie at 3:45 PM
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (319)
- ► 2009 (543)
- ► 2008 (607)
- COT Numbers
- For What it's Worth: Here's Byron Wien's Top Ten f...
- Happy New Year Fellow Traders!!!
- Last Holy Grail Setup for 2007
- Expecting a choppy session thursday to relieve Ove...
- More Holy Grail Setups that Took place today
- SOLD FSLR Swing at $274.
- Stocks to Watch Very Closely
- NDX Update: Falling Wedge Playing Out Nicely.
- Trade In FSLR taken Friday
- NDX Update
- The BEST trading book
- Holy Grail Trades and Examples
- The Best Trade of the Week: N
- mrkt update
- Stewie Meets Wall Street
- Important Market Update
- Three Day Trades in SRS
- A look inside today's Internals
- Where's the FED? They Claimed They Would be very F...
- Setups To Watch
- Short term mrkt analysis
- Divergences Spot the bottom today and set up a nic...
- FSLR trade
- SKF: Holy Grail Trade Today.
- Short Term Very Strong BUY SIGNAL!
- NDX. Bearish Looking Wedge.
- I have a Dinner Engagement Tonight with My Lady
- FED Selloff was Harsh but it was rather Expected.
- Sold TNH: A swing from yesterday at $138.1 for a s...
- Two Kinds of Markets/ Two Favorite Patterns
- Setup To Watch: SOHU
- TNH Trade
- Small Sell Signal on XBD.
- Intra Day Setup
- Intra Day Alert on XBD/Broker Index.
- Holy Grail
- From Legendary Stock Market timer Bob Brinker's Ne...
- Long term Charts Supports the Bullish Case
- Wake UP and Smell the Bull Market!
- Trades Taken Today: Holy Grail Setups Took Center ...
- Major Bottom Potentially Taking place in the Broke...
- Nasdaq H&S Breakout Update
- Brokers Putting in a H&S Bottom: Bull well underwa...
- SPX H&S Update: Right on Schedule!
- RIMM bounce coming...
- The Market continues to Rally even infront of BAD ...
- H&S Pattern i've been calling for all week looks t...
- Intra Day H&S update
- Patience, patience, patience....
- Mrkt On Hold Til Fed Day: Three Charts to Watch Ov...
- Great Video: Enjoy.
- NDX Analysis
- An Uneasy Feeling
- Intra Day Market Update: Nasdaq trying to carve ou...
- Intra Day Setup: ANW
- ▼ December (56)
- ART OF TRADING Premium Site
- Charting Trends blog
- Finance Trends bog
- It's Gold
- Keep Unread Blog
- momentum trader
- My Trader Interview
- Mystic Stocks
- NYC Trader
- Rant About It Blog
- stock rook goes pro
- Stock Virtual
- The Market Guardian
- Todds Trade
- trader market blog
- Trader9999 blog
- Trading Momentum blog
- Trading With Average Jay
- Wall Street Warrior