Saturday, December 8, 2007
Wake UP and Smell the Bull Market!
The charts have morphed to a degree in the past few days/weeks that this is the most bullish i have been in a number of years. Ignore the talking heads and recession talk we all feared 2-4 weeks ago. The market corrected and it was scary and very ugly. Those charts are so damn bullish that new highs should be coming soon. I just follow the charts and they are screaming at me now. 2008 will be a good one for stocks i believe. There is so much pessimism out there and there are a lot of people betting against the market meanwhile the charts are screaming at a major bottom. This will only add fuel to the bullish tone. It feels like a new Bull market almost is in the works. Just follow the charts. Let's hope i am right, how awesome would that be! Enjoy!
Posted by Stewie at 1:03 PM
- ► 2017 (10)
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (319)
- ► 2009 (543)
- ► 2008 (607)
- COT Numbers
- For What it's Worth: Here's Byron Wien's Top Ten f...
- Happy New Year Fellow Traders!!!
- Last Holy Grail Setup for 2007
- Expecting a choppy session thursday to relieve Ove...
- More Holy Grail Setups that Took place today
- SOLD FSLR Swing at $274.
- Stocks to Watch Very Closely
- NDX Update: Falling Wedge Playing Out Nicely.
- Trade In FSLR taken Friday
- NDX Update
- The BEST trading book
- Holy Grail Trades and Examples
- The Best Trade of the Week: N
- mrkt update
- Stewie Meets Wall Street
- Important Market Update
- Three Day Trades in SRS
- A look inside today's Internals
- Where's the FED? They Claimed They Would be very F...
- Setups To Watch
- Short term mrkt analysis
- Divergences Spot the bottom today and set up a nic...
- FSLR trade
- SKF: Holy Grail Trade Today.
- Short Term Very Strong BUY SIGNAL!
- NDX. Bearish Looking Wedge.
- I have a Dinner Engagement Tonight with My Lady
- FED Selloff was Harsh but it was rather Expected.
- Sold TNH: A swing from yesterday at $138.1 for a s...
- Two Kinds of Markets/ Two Favorite Patterns
- Setup To Watch: SOHU
- TNH Trade
- Small Sell Signal on XBD.
- Intra Day Setup
- Intra Day Alert on XBD/Broker Index.
- Holy Grail
- From Legendary Stock Market timer Bob Brinker's Ne...
- Long term Charts Supports the Bullish Case
- Wake UP and Smell the Bull Market!
- Trades Taken Today: Holy Grail Setups Took Center ...
- Major Bottom Potentially Taking place in the Broke...
- Nasdaq H&S Breakout Update
- Brokers Putting in a H&S Bottom: Bull well underwa...
- SPX H&S Update: Right on Schedule!
- RIMM bounce coming...
- The Market continues to Rally even infront of BAD ...
- H&S Pattern i've been calling for all week looks t...
- Intra Day H&S update
- Patience, patience, patience....
- Mrkt On Hold Til Fed Day: Three Charts to Watch Ov...
- Great Video: Enjoy.
- NDX Analysis
- An Uneasy Feeling
- Intra Day Market Update: Nasdaq trying to carve ou...
- Intra Day Setup: ANW
- ▼ December (56)
- ART OF TRADING Premium Site
- Charting Trends blog
- Finance Trends bog
- It's Gold
- Keep Unread Blog
- momentum trader
- My Trader Interview
- Mystic Stocks
- NYC Trader
- Rant About It Blog
- stock rook goes pro
- Stock Virtual
- The Market Guardian
- Todds Trade
- trader market blog
- Trader9999 blog
- Trading Momentum blog
- Trading With Average Jay
- Wall Street Warrior