Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

ART OF TRADING Performance For Month Of July


See full ART OF TRADING Performance HERE!!



I joined your service yesterday and this was the first trade I took based on your alert.

Got in for a 1000 shares at $8.87 yesterday and sold just now at $9.83.

(+$960 profit on FIRST TRADE!!)


(19 months of membership paid for after ONE trade!)


Thanks!!


Victor




Stew,

Thank you so much. I made very good money on ONTY.

Entry $8.93
Exit 1/2 $9.87Made $1.16 or 13%
Exit 1/2 $10.32

Thanks!!!!
--
Sameed



Amazing trade Stew, thank you so much, you have a crazy gift picking this stuff out!

Dave


hey stew

awesome call with ONTY. in at $8.92 out at $9.91. +11% one the best trades i've had to say since i started trading last year that was sweet! :)


kstock



Hi Stewie, this is leapstrader,

First of all, thanks for putting AOT together, the site is simply awesome and the chat priceless.
I really feel like by paying you $50/month for a trading education is like ripping you off, you ought
to put a donation button somewhere on the page, I guess there's hundreds of us that feel like we owe you.

Dave



Thank you so much Stewie, I've learned so much from you the last 3 weeks that i've been here. I've learn how to be careful/frugal in weird market like this.

I'm a much better trader now...still got lots to learn but if I haven't known you...my account would have been down to the point i'm stressing out since I dont' know how to put stop losses like you ...

Please keep up the good work..and please be patient with my newb questions sometimes.....

take care and hope we all make lots of $$$...

Ryan





Check Out All ART OF TRADING REVIEWS HERE!!



JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!

Make sure to ask about SMS texting of the alerts and Auto Trading of the alerts!





No comments:

Blog Archive