For the past three and a half months I have managed to survive this nasty bear market and I have managed to book over $45,000 in day trading profits. I have adapted and altered my trading quite a bit since late November. My trading has improved by leaps and bounds since making those changes to my trading. My goal every week is to generate $3,000 a week and at the end of every month I pull out $2,800 to pay for my monthly bills etc.
This week i have noticed something that i have to be concerned about. I have managed to trade well enough and make good enough decisions that I 'would have' achieved my weekly goal($3000/week) by tuesday morning had I done everything i have done since i implemented those changes to my trading. This week I have violated those rules and instead of being up $3200 on the week, I find myself down $2,500. I realize and know exactly what i did wrong. So that i am going to take this week off from blogging and wallstreak and REFOCUS my attention on myself and hopefully get my groove back soon. I wish every good luck with the rest of week and trade smart guys! peace.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
Saturday, February 16, 2008
- ► 2017 (10)
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (319)
- ► 2009 (543)
- UNFOCUSED and DISTRACTED
- STOCK SETUPS
- Smile LDK Lovers: Bullish Times Could Be Around th...
- China Setting Up for LONG Trade
- Sectors To Watch Closely This Week
- Bo Yoder NewsLetter
- Stock Setup For Ragin Cajun
- Back and Forth Continues...
- Resolution coming soon
- AIG Setting Up a Short
- Intra Day Alert: Long Setup in DE
- Bull Case Getting Stronger
- Back and Forth Within the Triangle
- GOOG Setting Up for Bounce
- Index Charts and Analysis
- Yet Another Higher Low On the Indexes: Bulls Makin...
- Rally Still On? The Charts Certainly Point To That...
- This Chart Is Dedictaed to My Dear Friend UpsideTr...
- You Want Setups?! You Got Setups! Enjoy!
- My Favorite Trading Pattern: HG and Wedge Combo
- 5 Year Index Charts
- EARLY Cyclical Index:
- From The Mental Edge NewsLetter:
- Day Trading Wedges and Buying Into the Apex
- CNQ: Weekly Swing Setup
- CRB Moving Nicely Higher: Inflation is Still With ...
- Smart Traders Are Getting Bullish Folks: Bo Yoder ...
- From the Sentiment Trader Newsletter:
- Market Analysis/Stock Setups To Watch Next Week
- A Lot of People Have Asked Me About My Dog. Meet B...
- NO More Shorts. The Bulls Are Coming!
- Holy Grails Setups Taken Today and Examples
- Long Setups
- Example Of Holy Grail (HG) Setups that Took Place ...
- Hol Grail Trade Du Jour
- Fertilizer Stocks Appear to be Topping Out Finally...
- Markets Rolling Over/Bears In Full Control
- CANSLIM newsletter
- Market Analysis
- Market Analysis/ Bullish Breakouts in Some Key Sto...
- ▼ February (40)
- ART OF TRADING Premium Site
- Charting Trends blog
- Finance Trends bog
- It's Gold
- Keep Unread Blog
- momentum trader
- My Trader Interview
- Mystic Stocks
- NYC Trader
- Rant About It Blog
- stock rook goes pro
- Stock Virtual
- The Market Guardian
- Todds Trade
- trader market blog
- Trader9999 blog
- Trading Momentum blog
- Trading With Average Jay
- Wall Street Warrior