Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

ART OF TRADING Member Sends Feedback After Only 2 Weeks On Board

Hey Stewie,

I had a great day with ZNGA yesterday and a great morning with HGSI and DNDN today.

I wanted to let you know how helpful you and the community at AOT have been to me. Before I joined AOT I had been working very hard but was extremely frustrated with my unsatisfactory trading results. In the short time since being with AOT and studying Trader Stewie I have had a complete transformation as a trader. For months I have been getting scared when I see down ticks, chasing breakouts, very emotional, elevated heart rate etc.. I had no control of myself or my emotional reactions while I was trading which had never been the case in any other facets of my life.

When I found Trader Stewie, he seemed to be speaking to the exact points that were hindering me but that I was having so much trouble getting past. The mental aspect of trading, the patients and self control you must have, and the discipline to trade your rules no matter what.

I'd competed in wrestling for many years and eventually at a very high level, for my first 3 years I was not very good. During the off season off my 3rd year I put in a huge amount of hard work and I felt like I was getting alot more comfortable on the mat. A few weeks later before the start of the new season I was at a wrestling gym training and there was a wrestler there from another school who had beat me multiple times the year before, eventually going on to win the state title for that weight class. I had watched him for years rip through the local and state competition, winning tournament after tournament and eventually winning the state title. When it was our turn to partner up and go at it, I destroyed him. Every movement he made I could feel coming from a mile away, and even though I was very surprised with what was happening I instantly knew that there was no way he could win. In that moment it had "clicked" and I knew I had become good wrestler. I walked out of that gym with a supreme confidence about my physical abilities that has never left me.
I tell you that story because I feel that over the last two weeks my trading has also "clicked" in the same way it did with wrestling all those years ago. It happened while I was having my first real killer day, I had absolute discipline and for the first time ever I was truly calm in the trade and had confidence in my decisions. I have been killing it ever since and I will never stop. In a very short time I have become confident in my decisions, very selective, very patient, and the results have been incredible. As long as I trade my rules and never let myself take a big loss I can not loose. I have achieved the same confidence about my trading as I once did of my wrestling ability and I know now it will never leave me.
It feels great to wake up in the morning with a plan in place from the night before, and to know I will follow that plan and will have a great chance to make money today. This is an incredible time in my life. Looking upon it I find it remarkable how hard work and a person who you have never even seen face to face, with a will to help out his fellow man can make a change in someones life. To me there is no price you could put on the knowledge and help that has been given to me. I feel like I can't thank you enough for what you have done and just hope that one day I can help someone in the same way you and the AOT community have helped me.

Thank you,
Aym


Many more reviews on Art Of Trading can be found HERE


No comments:

Blog Archive