Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Short Setups To Watch In Case The Bears Mean Business!






Hi everyone!

Running thru my scans tonight, i am starting to see some warning signs that this recent rally might be starting to stall out. More and more short setups are starting to pile up on my lists now. I think the recent selling (we've seen last few days) and slow drift back up to close flat is doing a great job of making the bullish camp more complacent, thinking that every dip is gonna be bought. I am going to be on the lookout for more signs of selling on strength (exactly like we saw this morning where we gapped higher and faded lower). I am going to be watching a mix of long and short setups tomorrow and the next few days to see which side gains the better advantage.

Good luck!

No comments:

Blog Archive