Tuesday, October 9, 2007
The Best Way to Learn it is to See it.: The Holy Grail Setup
This is a very powerful setup. It's most reliable in stocks in strong trends and pull back smoothly and constructively to the 20 EMA. It is most reliable on the daily time frames even though it works on all time frames. Just remember:
1. Stock must in a strong trend.
2. Stock must pullback smoothly and constructively.
3. A reversal candle of some sort(doji, hammer etc) is nice but not important.
Posted by Stewie at 5:15 PM
- ► 2017 (10)
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (319)
- ► 2009 (543)
- ► 2008 (607)
- Hello Fellow Readers! I will be taking a little br...
- Futures are Down
- Stocks to Watch for Tuesday: Breaking Out, Setting...
- Toying Around with a New Kind of Trade recently an...
- Divergence Trade Example
- Earnings of High Interest This Week
- Specialists Win/Generalists Lose by Leavitt Bros.
- Stocks to Watch/Setting up or picking up Momentum
- Banks Index double Bottom
- Intra Day Setup Alert
- QQQQ Need a Correction.
- Fertilizer stocks have been in a stealth rally mod...
- candlestick forum newsleter look at the mrkt
- Sorry: I need to RePost the Dave Landry Videos.
- Intra day Alert
- Hello Fellow Readers: Not Sure How Many Readers Ac...
- Dave Landry: How to manage your Trades
- Dave Landry: Where to Place Stops
- SPX setting up in very bullish fashion but it need...
- Words of Super Trader Alan Farley
- RSI and MACD called a perfect bottom in the XBD a...
- RSI and MACD Signal Market Bottom Again.
- Intra Day Alert
- Gonna Focus on the Strongest Stocks
- Nasdaq Is King of the Jungle Right Now
- The Futures Are Down b/c of AMZN and some other Ea...
- Stocks to Watch
- Resistance Levels to Watch on the Nasdaq
- My Strategy/Performnce Today
- OCTOBER reputation lives up again: The Rules of th...
- Friday's Corrections Marks the begnning of a 'Cup'...
- Market Updates
- The Guys' Rules
- QQQQ setting up in a very bullish pattern.
- Make sure to check back later. You will not believ...
- Why I Called A Bounce
- Correcting From Over Bought Levels
- Trades Taken Today
- I have been talking about the importance of the mr...
- Nasdaq, SPY and RIMM Charts setting up for a move ...
- How to Enter Trades: Dave Landry
- Trading Words
- Should I consider trading options?
- Stocks VS. Options
- Stock Setups: Lots of Chinese stocks look interest...
- THe Shippers are Looking very interesting. Short S...
- The markets are just basing near highs and to me t...
- Market Analysis: A test of the 20 Day EMA?
- VIX: Chart of the Day
- Since WALLstreak is down. I'll POST some nice setu...
- Lesson #4 from Dave Landry: Trading Pullbacks.
- Index/ETF Chart Analysis and updates.
- Lesson 3. Dave Landry Swing trading:
- A Wise Man Once Said:
- Updated Index Charts
- Stocks of Watch Tmrw.
- The Good the Ugly Trades of the day.
- The Best Way to Learn it is to See it.: The Holy G...
- Last Week I Talked about FLAGS and today i will ta...
- A reader Asks:
- Every Day For the Next Two Weeks I will Add Videos...
- Stocks in Runaway MoMo Mode
- Market Analysis
- RVBD Breaking Out.
- Market Broke Out on Friday as Expected BUT......
- Charts/Stocks of Interest for Next Week.
- Coiling.... and waiting... and looking very bullis...
- SPX. Contracting and forming an NR7 day, Very bad ...
- One Setup for Tmrw
- A Quick Look at the Mrkt and where we go from here...
- One More Last Post Before Soccer
- Only Five Setups tonight but they are very good on...
- A Word About Momentum
- Taken Taken Late in the Day
- Closed out Trades from yesterday.
- Bear Flags
- Intra Day Trading Alert
- Stocks to Watch Tmrw.
- Over the Next few days I will post about some of m...
- FLAGS: FLAGS: FLAGS!
- Update in CMI chart
- Intra Day Setup
- ▼ October (82)
- ART OF TRADING Premium Site
- Charting Trends blog
- Finance Trends bog
- It's Gold
- Keep Unread Blog
- momentum trader
- My Trader Interview
- Mystic Stocks
- NYC Trader
- Rant About It Blog
- stock rook goes pro
- Stock Virtual
- The Market Guardian
- Todds Trade
- trader market blog
- Trader9999 blog
- Trading Momentum blog
- Trading With Average Jay
- Wall Street Warrior