Here's Lesson 1: part 1. Determining Trends.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (319)
- ► 2009 (543)
- ► 2008 (607)
- Hello Fellow Readers! I will be taking a little br...
- Futures are Down
- Stocks to Watch for Tuesday: Breaking Out, Setting...
- Toying Around with a New Kind of Trade recently an...
- Divergence Trade Example
- Earnings of High Interest This Week
- Specialists Win/Generalists Lose by Leavitt Bros.
- Stocks to Watch/Setting up or picking up Momentum
- Banks Index double Bottom
- Intra Day Setup Alert
- QQQQ Need a Correction.
- Fertilizer stocks have been in a stealth rally mod...
- candlestick forum newsleter look at the mrkt
- Sorry: I need to RePost the Dave Landry Videos.
- Intra day Alert
- Hello Fellow Readers: Not Sure How Many Readers Ac...
- Dave Landry: How to manage your Trades
- Dave Landry: Where to Place Stops
- SPX setting up in very bullish fashion but it need...
- Words of Super Trader Alan Farley
- RSI and MACD called a perfect bottom in the XBD a...
- RSI and MACD Signal Market Bottom Again.
- Intra Day Alert
- Gonna Focus on the Strongest Stocks
- Nasdaq Is King of the Jungle Right Now
- The Futures Are Down b/c of AMZN and some other Ea...
- Stocks to Watch
- Resistance Levels to Watch on the Nasdaq
- My Strategy/Performnce Today
- OCTOBER reputation lives up again: The Rules of th...
- Friday's Corrections Marks the begnning of a 'Cup'...
- Market Updates
- The Guys' Rules
- QQQQ setting up in a very bullish pattern.
- Make sure to check back later. You will not believ...
- Why I Called A Bounce
- Correcting From Over Bought Levels
- Trades Taken Today
- I have been talking about the importance of the mr...
- Nasdaq, SPY and RIMM Charts setting up for a move ...
- How to Enter Trades: Dave Landry
- Trading Words
- Should I consider trading options?
- Stocks VS. Options
- Stock Setups: Lots of Chinese stocks look interest...
- THe Shippers are Looking very interesting. Short S...
- The markets are just basing near highs and to me t...
- Market Analysis: A test of the 20 Day EMA?
- VIX: Chart of the Day
- Since WALLstreak is down. I'll POST some nice setu...
- Lesson #4 from Dave Landry: Trading Pullbacks.
- Index/ETF Chart Analysis and updates.
- Lesson 3. Dave Landry Swing trading:
- A Wise Man Once Said:
- Updated Index Charts
- Stocks of Watch Tmrw.
- The Good the Ugly Trades of the day.
- The Best Way to Learn it is to See it.: The Holy G...
- Last Week I Talked about FLAGS and today i will ta...
- A reader Asks:
- Every Day For the Next Two Weeks I will Add Videos...
- Stocks in Runaway MoMo Mode
- Market Analysis
- RVBD Breaking Out.
- Market Broke Out on Friday as Expected BUT......
- Charts/Stocks of Interest for Next Week.
- Coiling.... and waiting... and looking very bullis...
- SPX. Contracting and forming an NR7 day, Very bad ...
- One Setup for Tmrw
- A Quick Look at the Mrkt and where we go from here...
- One More Last Post Before Soccer
- Only Five Setups tonight but they are very good on...
- A Word About Momentum
- Taken Taken Late in the Day
- Closed out Trades from yesterday.
- Bear Flags
- Intra Day Trading Alert
- Stocks to Watch Tmrw.
- Over the Next few days I will post about some of m...
- FLAGS: FLAGS: FLAGS!
- Update in CMI chart
- Intra Day Setup
- ▼ October (82)
- ART OF TRADING Premium Site
- Finance Trends bog
- It's Gold
- Keep Unread Blog
- momentum trader
- My Trader Interview
- Mystic Stocks
- NYC Trader
- Rant About It Blog
- stock rook goes pro
- Stock Virtual
- The Market Guardian
- Todds Trade
- trader market blog
- Trader9999 blog
- Trading Momentum blog
- Trading With Average Jay
- Wall Street Warrior