Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Pain on the Menu.
I am not trading, but i have been watching what's going on with this market and I do not want to be a bull right now. We are about to see a steeper correction of some sort. Transports breaking down bad, internals have been horrible and other than GOOG, OIL and GOLD, most sectors are breaking down. Caution here. Cash is king here.
Posted by Stewie at 9:11 AM
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (319)
- ► 2009 (543)
- ► 2008 (607)
- Is anybody having Trouble seeing my charts that i ...
- FSLR Setting up again: 15 min. chart
- DBD Trade on RIMM Today.
- One last Nasdaq update: Don;t be scared of this de...
- Intra Day Update
- Intra Day Update
- BULLS back in charge: Today's non event day spoke ...
- SPX: Falling wedge breakout finally come thru.
- DinosaurTrader Brings a Very Good Topic Tonight on...
- HOLY GRAIL
- Holy Grail: Day Trade on DRYS.
- Anatomy of The Double Bottom Divergence (DBD) Trad...
- SRS: Putting in a Short term Top: Will be Interest...
- Day trading double bottoms. Check back later.
- The Bizarro Market:
- QQQQ & VIX
- Intra Day Update: Internals, Internals, Internals!...
- 60 min. charts firming up bigtime
- It's Sloppy but A Rally is Brewing: The corrective...
- RALLY Coming! All Elements are there.
- Case Study On Lower Highs and Higher Lows: JASO
- More Hints of a Bounce....
- Got Bounce we expected, even tho it was sloppy. It...
- Early Hints that a Bounce could be Coming...
- Cyclicals breakdown and backtest: Down We Go.
- VIX: Cup and Handle?
- Bear Market Behavior
- Screen Time Does Not Always Result in More Profits...
- Worst Week for Nasdaq Since April 2002
- Stocks Predicting a Resession
- Resistance to Watch
- No Overnight Holds
- lower highs breaks the mrkt's back.
- Pain on the Menu.
- Having Goals in Trading by leavitt Bros.
- ▼ November (36)
- ART OF TRADING Premium Site
- Charting Trends blog
- Finance Trends bog
- It's Gold
- Keep Unread Blog
- momentum trader
- My Trader Interview
- Mystic Stocks
- NYC Trader
- Rant About It Blog
- stock rook goes pro
- Stock Virtual
- The Market Guardian
- Todds Trade
- trader market blog
- Trader9999 blog
- Trading Momentum blog
- Trading With Average Jay
- Wall Street Warrior