Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Art Of Trading Members' Feedback!!


"Hi Stewie
Thanks for your reply to my scalping email. That information helps me a lot. Thanks to you and Sungs in the chatroom today i had a good solid day of trading! Have a good evening - see you tomorrow in chatroom."

Chris

(Member for one month)



"I am up over 150% since 1/1/2010 (14 months).
Can I get my own section of art of trading? (art of silver/art of betting against the dollar) lol.
Seriously though thank you for all the help with the charts bro, I really do appreciate it!"
Yani (Loyal/satisfied member since ART OF TRADING inception!)

(Yani does thorough fundamental research on the Silver and Gold markets and uses my help to pin point entries using my experience in technical analysis).



"Thanks again for your help. I'm very grateful for all the advice you've been giving about staying on the sidelines at the moment. If it weren't for that, I'd have entered a handful more of failed breakout trades without realizing what was wrong. I'm definitely enjoying the service.
You're the best man."

Christian

(Member still on free trial!)


Hi Stewie,

I actually got into SGI yesterday afternoon, based on my analysis (which I learned from you) and made +11.7%.

Jan

(Member for 2 months)





JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!

Make sure to ask about SMS texting of the alerts and Auto Trading of the alerts!




No comments:

Blog Archive