Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

New Art Of Trading Member Still On Free Trial Shares His Thoughts!!

"Hey Stewie,

I’ve been following you for the last week on my free trial. Just wanted to say I like the service you run. I like the fact you seem to care more about the other traders than just a bottom line. I watched your trades and saw you have a couple of good ones with good results. The email updates of when you get in, stop-loss settings and reasons, when you get out, and any extra info you may have really helps with the trading. I like what I see in the chat room so far so I will probably be sticking around for a while. Keep the videos coming I am enjoying watching those.

Adam"





JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!

Make sure to ask about SMS texting of the alerts and Auto Trading of the alerts!




No comments:

Blog Archive