Followers

Friday, September 14, 2012

ART OF TRADING Members Success Stories!

Here's Some Recent ART OF TRADING Members Feedback! 

Makes me feel tremendously proud every time i hear this sort of feedback.  I really feel so blessed to be doing this job and it's this sort of feedback from members that drives me to make the ART OF TRADING one of the MOST SUCCESSFUL Trading Services on the internet today for NEW and EXPERIENCED traders!  


Stewie, 

Since it was my first time playing your alerts with options I decided to keep the risk small and only bought 3 contracts (about $243 of total risk if they went to nothing) 

I bought in at .81 cents when you sent the Trade Alert and sold today for $3.15!   A cool 388% gain! It was a small size but still a $680 dollar profit after my commissions were paid.

Thanks to you and Hungtrand for the great idea and help with execution. 

Also, Sold my Full Size LEN Trade Alert position at 36.30 from 34.24 for a +2.06 gain! (or +5.6%)

Today is a great day!

thanks again! 

Rudy (ART OF TRADING member for over 6months)





Stewie,

It was really super day in chat room, made good profits and lot of fun chatting with you and other traders.

I traded 5 stocks today:

FSLR  in  19.53 out  19.89  (500 shares) : +$180
FSLR in  20.35  out  20.83 (500 shares)  : +$240

JPM  in  38.29   (sold 1/2 at  38.68)

I really appreciate that you mentioned FSLR and JPM in chat room.  Look like all the four longs will rip tomorrow at opening....  (Yes, I am trading while on vacation)

Nathan  (ART OF TRADING member for 1 month)




Thank You Stewie     I made some good $ from your calls Stewie, $TOL. Art Of Trading is a great site! Honestly speaking, I have been so proud joining your site    !!

Nes (ART OF TRADING member for over 6 months)



Stu! My man I just sold $TSO and $LNG as well and a few others 4 some nice $$gains. Its been the most profitable summer ever 4 me! I've been killing it with your trade ideas! I'm rarely in the chat room :( b/c I've taken a lot of time off w/ my fam... And also I'm part owner in a small biz that keeps me pretty busy (but take most of your trade alerts that come via email and SMS). 

Thank you so much!

Emil A. (ART OF TRADING Member for over 6 months)



Thanks for the LEN trade Stewie, 70% gain for me! i got out of SNDK for 40% gain too

Hung T. (ART OF TRADING member for 2 months)



Stew,
I made a killing on some of the stock picks from you this month which made this month my most profitable since joining. :)
Moritz (ART OF TRADING Member for 3 months)




This week is insane, I think I'm up 30% for the month.

Nils  (ART OF TRADING Member for over 1 year)




For More ART OF TRADING REVIEWS Go HERE!!


JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!











No comments:

Blog Archive