Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New ART OF TRADING Member Shares Some Feedback

Hi Stewie,

I do want to say, as a new trial customer, is how impressed I am with your communication to your customers, your reaction to this market, and your candid self-analysis.  That is exactly what I'd expect from a true professional.  I'd also expect what I've seen from you over the past week or so: the discipline and self-control to know when to step back and not trade.   I've tried plenty of sub services over the past 10 years and I know how to 'separate the wheat from the chaff'.  From what I can see, you are the wheat my friend (that's the good one, I think, haha).  I can see why many people hold you in high regard. 

If I saw you throwing out 'flyers' or gamble trades in a market such as this, or any market for that matter... whether originating from boredom, or ego, or perceived pressure from subscribers to do SOMETHING, then I'd be worried.   

I'll be going off your free trial and onto the regular paid service next week and do NOT want an extension of the trial. I've decided to add you to my other sub service that I've had for years, 'Trading Addicts', run by a great guy, Jeff Kohler...not sure if you know him.  Anyway, I'm glad to be joining, hope to contribute to the room in the future, and I look forward to working with you!  Your communication, response to this market & events since I've joined the trial have convinced me this is the right thing to do.

Good trading!

J.W. 





More ART OF TRADING REVIEWS HERE!!

JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!


ART OF TRADING.net





No comments:

Blog Archive