Followers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Awesome Testimonial From A Long Time Art Of Trading Member!!

"Same to you bro! Your service has been very helpful in getting me to look at charts with a more discerning eye. As I mentioned when we first started, I'm more of a longer term, swing trader type of trader and have been picking and choosing your setups for positions for myself and clients. Really started getting positive results starting in July of this year, when I came to the realization that the market rally would continue to go up despite my opinions on the actions taken by the Fed/Treasury/Congress etc.

Have had long positions in RAX, HW, TTM, FMCN, TNA, QTM and HE. New holdings in PAET, QTM, AAI, XTXE, HEAT.

Thanks for your help in putting together a more positive 6 months for my psyche, my clients and my self-confidence.

Mahalo to you and Merry Christmas!

J."


THIS IS MUCH MORE THAN YOUR BASIC TRADING ALERTS SERVICE!

TRY IT OUT FOR 14 DAYS FREE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Make It Your New Year's Resolution!

No comments:

Blog Archive