Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Great Testimonial From A NEW Art Of Trading Service Subscriber!!!

"Thanks Stewie - I'm up $193 today so I'm quitting (trading for the day) - you can't know what a big deal this is for me - I have been day trading for about 3 months and have lost a lot - learned a lot too but now need to start making money.

Great room

V."


THIS IS WHY I LOVE MY JOB!!! I strive to make you a better trader every day! I will not rest till i feel like i am making a positive impact on YOUR trading.

JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just wondering what are your thoughts on ALD and AFSI from a technical charting perspective?

Stewie said...

both look sloppy and loose but it seems like up from here. Not very confident in this call tho.

Blog Archive