Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

10 Best Stock ideas From The Twitter "Charts Requests" : PART 2

I asked my fellow twitter and Stocktwits followers to share with me their BEST Stock ideas based on "FUNDAMENTALS ONLY" and I will chart up my favorite 10 technical setups. I got many good ideas so i tried to narrow them down to my top 10 ideas.

Please remember, this is the market so what is 'good fundamentals' for one person might not work for someone else. Use the information here at your own discretion and remember these ideas are not in any way recommendations to buy or sell securities or investment advise. Do your own proper research and due diligence. 

As always: please check and double check earnings dates as earnings will severely affect the price of a stock. I never hold into earnings personally. 

























ART OF TRADING REVIEWS HERE!!


                                           JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!




No comments:

Blog Archive