Friday, May 28, 2010
Anything Is Possible: Have An Open Mind
Running numerous scans tonight. I am seeing more and more bullish setups. In my humblest of opinions and i know this is a bold call, a very bold call, I am just asking you guys as traders to have an open mind and do not count out a big bounce from here. I know it sounds ridiculous and i can hear many of you laughing right now. But come on guys, this is the stock market and we ALL know that ANYTHING is possible. You cannot rule out possibilities. The minute you rule out scenarios or possibilities, then you are cornering yourself into a category and set yourself up for emotional trading. Having an open mind is the KEY to survival in this game. How many times did you tell yourself, "this is not possible" only to come back a few hours/days later to realize that it was POSSIBLE. Have an open mind. In the the most bearish of market, rallies can and do often retest highs, slightly exceed or slightly fall short of retesting the ultimate highs.
All i ask is is this: HAVE AN OPEN MIND. that's all.
Posted by Stewie at 12:18 AM
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (113)
- 95.1% Return In 58 Weeks Of Live Real Time Trading...
- Anything Is Possible: Have An Open Mind
- At Crossroads
- Awesome Day At The ART OF TRADING!
- Awesome Review From One Of Art Of Trading's First ...
- Market Thoughts And Setups
- Notorious Posts
- VIX Analysis
- Trades Taken Today At The Art Af Trading
- Brand New ART OF TRADING Member Books $1,280!!!
- Awesome Testimonial From An Art Of Trading Member ...
- Focus On The Good Trading, Not the $$$$
- Market Toughts
- Art Of Trading Making A Difference!
- Profiting From The 2010 Crash!
- This Time Feels Different
- 95.2% Return In 54 Weeks Of Live Real Time Trading...
- X and TCK Short Setups Updated
- Seeing More Short Setups Starting To Emerge
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2009 (543)
- ► 2008 (607)
- ART OF TRADING Premium Site
- Finance Trends bog
- It's Gold
- Keep Unread Blog
- momentum trader
- My Trader Interview
- Mystic Stocks
- NYC Trader
- Rant About It Blog
- stock rook goes pro
- Stock Virtual
- The Market Guardian
- Todds Trade
- trader market blog
- Trader9999 blog
- Trading Momentum blog
- Trading With Average Jay
- Wall Street Warrior