Tuesday, October 27, 2009
A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned
A member in the chat room earlier today was long NXTH (trading at $3.4 at the moment) and asked whether he should hold it or sell it. I told him without any question in my mind....i told him to sell it because "this stock is trouble". I have seen too many stocks like NXTH come and go. They trickle up everyday for weeks!! and then out of nowhere a nuclear bomb falls on the shareholders. Classic PUMP AND DUMP stock. AVOID these PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! You work too hard for your money to risk it chasing these kind of stocks. While the call to sell it didn't make him any money, think about how money is saved by selling it!!! A penny saved is a penny earned, a wise man(benjamin franklin) once said.
Posted by Stewie at 10:18 PM
- ► 2017 (10)
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (319)
- 84.4% Return In 29 Weeks Of Live Trading!
- TraderStewie: New Member At CHARTLY Blog
- Chart Destruction
- A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned
- Transportation Index Double Top Update
- How Will This BOX Pattern Break????
- Running Out Of Steam
- Art of Trading Member Cleared Over $1,900 This Wee...
- Art of Trading Member Cleared Over $2,600 Last Wee...
- Nasdaq Cup and Handle Pattern UPDATE
- Potential Cup and Handle Pattern
- 81.6% Return In 26 Weeks Of Live Trading!
- Art Of Trading Service Performance For Week 26
- ART OF TRADING MEMBER SHARES HIS WEEKLY PERFORMANC...
- The Leaders Are Leading!!
- MDRX setup
- Great Testimonial From An Art Of Trading Service M...
- VMW Bullish Setup
- Setup To Watch: VRTX SHORT
- 79.5% Return In 25 Weeks Of Real Time Live Trading...
- Reasoning Behind The Madness
- Art Of Trading Service Performance For Week 25
- Art Of Trading Members Got These Short Setups Ahea...
- LOWER HIGHS UPDATES
- ▼ October (25)
- ► 2008 (607)
- ART OF TRADING Premium Site
- Charting Trends blog
- Finance Trends bog
- It's Gold
- Keep Unread Blog
- momentum trader
- My Trader Interview
- Mystic Stocks
- NYC Trader
- Rant About It Blog
- stock rook goes pro
- Stock Virtual
- The Market Guardian
- Todds Trade
- trader market blog
- Trader9999 blog
- Trading Momentum blog
- Trading With Average Jay
- Wall Street Warrior