Followers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Great Testimonial From An Art Of Trading Service Member Still On Free Trial!!



"I just signed up and am excited about getting started. Very impressive so far in every way! Keep up the hard work and lets make some money!! Or not lose!!

I have lost a ton of money this year at another website... capital preservation is top priority!! I like the way you are handling things... very professional and SMART.
Thanks again."

M.K.



For More great Art Of Trading testimonials: Please check it out here:

http://artoftrading.net/testimonials


Other than the awesome testimonials i get from many subscribers,
another thing I am very proud of since starting this service over 7 months ago is the retention rate of new subscribers to the service. I have over a 90% retention rate of new subscribers who choose to stay on board after the 14 day free trial.
Obviously, 9 out 10 new traders see value in what i am trying to offer that they choose to stay past the 14 day free trial!!!


JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL AND CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also (although I am not a subscriber, as I am a poor college student), $50 is not much at all when considering this service actually provides the ability to generate a positive return.

Just a thought.

Blog Archive