Friday, November 20, 2009
High Frequency Algorithms Tampering with the Tape & Chart Setups
This article helps explain some of the frustrations i had in my personal trading these past 2-3 weeks. I think that smaller positions and widers stops are going to be the norm going forward on many setups in order to achieve more consistent trading results.
Posted by Stewie at 6:40 AM
- ► 2017 (10)
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (319)
- Bears Make A Good Case, Bulls Make A Good Case BUT...
- THIS IS A TOPPING PATTERN ANY WAY YOU SLICE IT
- Weekly Russell 2000 Printing First Series Of Lower...
- Charts You Need To Be Aware Of
- Market Tops Are A Process Not A Single Day Event
- 83.33% Return In 33 Weeks Of Live Trading!
- Performance This Week
- Rally Starting To Run On Thin Air
- Pay Attention To The King Of Stocks
- Bullish Patterns Emerging
- Potential Cup and Handle Printing on SPX
- Art Of Trading Service Review By A Member
- 83% Return In 32 Weeks Of Live Trading!
- Commercial Traders Most Bearish Since Late 2007
- Best Poker Players Make The Best Traders?
- High Frequency Algorithms Tampering with the Tape ...
- Le Main De Dieu: Henry Hands France Ticket To The ...
- More Soccer Madness!
- Weekly Charts Showing Rouded Tops
- Do NOT Mess With This Soccer Player!!!! Must See!!...
- Bullish Patterns Emerging In Financial Sector
- 83.6% Return In 31 Weeks Of Live Trading!
- Trading ONH: Short Term Over Night Trading
- Great Testimonial From An Art Of Trading Service M...
- Art Of Trading Performance: Week 30
- More Evidence Not All Is Well Under The Surface
- Not A Healthy Rally
- NTRI Setup
- AAPL Topping Out?
- Check Out FUQI Short Setup Now: A step by step vie...
- The Best Trades Work Right Away!
- Art Of Trading Performance This Week
- FUQI Short Setup
- BULLS WEAK: BEAR FLAGS EVERYWHERE NOW
- Sharp Rally Brewing
- Great Testimonial From a Subscriber Of The Art Of ...
- Bear Flags Everywhere!
- ▼ November (37)
- ► 2008 (607)
- ART OF TRADING Premium Site
- Charting Trends blog
- Finance Trends bog
- It's Gold
- Keep Unread Blog
- momentum trader
- My Trader Interview
- Mystic Stocks
- NYC Trader
- Rant About It Blog
- stock rook goes pro
- Stock Virtual
- The Market Guardian
- Todds Trade
- trader market blog
- Trader9999 blog
- Trading Momentum blog
- Trading With Average Jay
- Wall Street Warrior