Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Art Of Trading Success Stories!!!


This is what the ART OF TRADING is all about!!


I picked up some AMZN weekly calls this week based on your recommendation of the stock. I'd been watching it but you pushed me to think about it hard.

Picked up AMZN 170 calls for 1 yesterday sold for 7 today for a nice swing trade on this option.

Nice little turkey day gift.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Regards,

Eric



Happy Thanksgiving, Stewie! Your market and stock commentary has been EXTREMELY helpful to my trading. I have made a lot of money from your commentary alone. Thanks a lot for everything! Have a great holiday!


Scott


This was great day for me and a very good week. Here are my trades:

TRS +5.3%
MWW +4.5%
WRES +3.5%
AEO -0.5%
PCX 0%
ENTG +2%

I am in GGAL and GSM with you. Also have THO and SCSS. All green and GGAL super green :)
Thanks to You, NYC, Mautz, Fuinha for valuable advices, sharing setups, helping me with targets/stops and making me a better trader.
I am so lucky I found your service!

Laura


Stewie,

I booked close to $600 using reduced positions based on your alerts this week. Good job! It is a wonderful way to start the holiday break.

Gin



JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL and CHECK IT OUT!

What are you waiting for?!


No comments:

Blog Archive