Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Awesome Review From A BRAND NEW Art Of Trading Member!!

"Great stock picks and Excellent Personal Service

I am new to the Art Of Trading's premium site but I have been watching trader stewie through twitter and have taken some of his stock picks from there. I gave the art of trading a try because I had tried several other sites that just did not suit my style of trading and I had read great things about this service. In my first trade, I made enough to pay for several months of the subscription. Before I had even taken the trade, stewie was emailing me to see if I had taken it and once I did, he kept in touch just to see how I was doing with it. I realize that this is not something that he can do with every single trade or every single person but when I have a question, I email him and within minutes I have a response.

I highly recommend giving the art of trading an opportunity. I believe that this will be a great investment for you financially but also in terms of personal growth. You will learn why trades are made and how they find the stocks that he is trading. I don't recommend just taking each trade without knowing what you are doing as this will not help you. You need to take the time to learn why trades are made and this service will help you with that.

The personal attention is what I like most about this service. I highly recommend giving stewie the opportunity to prove what he can do for you. I think that you will be satisfied with the results.

Marco"


This Is What The ART OF TRADING Is All About!!

See more reviews here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. I just signed up for your service. My Paypal email is different. I can't wait to get started. Of course, I can only make 1 trade a week in my 401k account apparently (this sucks), but I hope to continue our success.

Stewie said...

HI Poker,

Email me and let mew know your real name. Thanks!

Blog Archive