Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Art Of Trading Service Member Had This To Say:

Hi Stewie,

just thought you'd welcome some feedback on the alerts service,

I think you're doing a great job, it' can't be easy trading yourself and firing out the alerts and updates on a regular basis. So I just wanted to let you know that I think that all of your observations and commentaries in addition to the actual stock recommendations, I think you're providing an excellent insight into the mind of a professional trader as well as providing good trading opportunities.

The single biggest thing I've picked up so far, is how nimble you have to be in cutting losses if a trade isn't going your way or if you arent "feeling" the trade.

So I just wanted to say thanks for the great service, looking forward to much more.

keep up the good work
Mark

No comments:

Blog Archive