Followers

Monday, December 27, 2010

New ART OF TRADING Reviews!!!


The Art of Trading Helps You to be A Better Trader

I have been a member for 1-2 months. Instead of writing several long paragraphs, I will describe the service or Stewie in several points below to "Just Keep It Simple" as this is what Stewie always teaches hehe...

1. Helpful - When I joined the service for the first time as free trial member, I experienced the helpful attitude that Stewie has, right from the beginning.

2. Always Replies Your Email or Queries - I have not had a single email not answered by Stewie. This shows that he cares, takes seriously whatever concerns or questions you have.

3. Can Ask about Whatever Stocks - Ask Stewie about any stocks you have in mind, he will tell you his thinking or analysis on the stocks.

4. Good Lively Chat Room - You will meet good traders there and different styles of trading, Stewie will be there too. We will not walk alone, We work as a team.

5. Great Profitable Setups - You will find A+ setups, not C setups there. That's why I say "Great Setups" not "Good Setups".

6. Serious Business - Stewie trades as if your capital or money is his, this ensures that you are first in his mind.

7. Friendships - Besides meeting good traders there, you can have good new friends and talk about things other than trading, especially when the market is choppy hehe...


Best Regards,

Sugee


You WILL become a better trader

I follow Stewie from The Art of Trading religiously. I joined his service several months ago, and my trading has improved DRASTICALLY in that time. He constantly provides profitable setups and his market commentary is eerily accurate. Not only have I made money off of his trade calls and chart setups, I have made a ton off of his market calls alone!

Prior to joining Stewie's service, I was in the process of digging myself a huge trading hole, achieving zero consistency in the past year. After joining and seeing how a successful trader was viewing the market, I was able to take a step back and learn to be patient and disciplined with my trading.

I can't speak highly enough of this service. I recommend you join now if you are considering it at all. You will not be disappointed.

Fornix


Fabulous training & fun to be with Stewie making money



Since joining Art of Trading 10 months ago my portfolio has increased substantially even though my job allows me to be in the chat room only two days a week. I am amazed with the extremely prompt response to my questions, either in chat room or e-mails. I find Stevie and friends in chat room every day I have entered. Traders are constantly posting their trades, stops and exits. I have learned to trust members like NYC, YANI, FUINHA, SWOON, STAN, LAZIERTRADER, as well as others, as professional traders helping me make money. There are many members like myself there to learn and having fun. I highly recommend anyone interested in learning to trade stocks to give Stevies ART OF TRADING a try. The cost is very reasonable.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Good luck trading and GOD BLESS.

Dan Lenhardt
user name Dan77


Excellent Service!

I signed up for the Art of Trading service only a few weeks ago. I emailed TraderStewie with a couple of questions about his methods and gave him a little background on myself. He got back to me nearly immediately and sent me several excellent links specifically addressing my questions.

This is the type of excellent service you can expect from this site. When you are looking for a service providing stock picks, of course you would like a profitable one. His methods work, but what's more, he EXPLAINS and EDUCATES you on WHY he is taking a particular action. He is also very open to answering any questions you may have and he responds quickly. As an example, I had asked him a question about trading bear markets, and he not only explained it, but he also provided many real examples of prior trades (several from the 2008 panic) and commentary.

The fact that he has been trading full time professionally now for years also shows through because he does not chase stocks or force trades. He is patient and waits for those more profitable setups and he tells his subscribers to be careful if conditions are not ideal - THIS IS EXTREMELY HELPFUL in periods where the market is choppy as you will avoid many fakeouts!

Novice traders will cut their learning curve immensely, and intermediate and professionals can use his service to get another excellent trader's perspective on the markets.

Of course the only way to really gauge his service is to subscribe for a month! Make some paper trades and listen to what he is saying in his emails and on his site. You will learn so much and be able to judge whether or not you would like to continue his service. Check out his site and you can then make a decision on whether or not you would like to try his service for a month.

And if you do agree with his methods but cannot afford to pay $50 and paper trade (if you are a novice) for a month, then you probably shouldn't be trading!

Traderman4140


Excellent stock picks and great service

Stewie is a great trader, no question about it, but he's also a great guy who truly cares. His picks have been profitable, his market observations on the money and his responsiveness admirable. He is careful with his calls, does not overtrade, knows when to sit tight and wait, and when to go full steam ahead. He works hard, and is always available for questions of assistance.
The chat room has a core of very good traders with various styles, who bring up great trading ideas daily. Many of them have been with the service for a long time, but it's a welcoming community who support each other, and I've never encountered any negativity. Stewie takes an active role in the chat, gives heads up on noteworthy moves, responds to comments and answers questions, all in a pleasant and unassuming style. There's a lot to learn from Stewie and the other traders in the room.

Overall I highly recommend the service.


Moti



For all the reviews please visit INVESTIMONIALS.COM

No comments:

Blog Archive