Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Art Of Trading VIDEO: Short Position in EXXI





"Only been with Stewie for a couple of months and as a newbie trader, I know this holds little water. However - I would encourage anyone new or pro to take this guy's free trial. He is a good solid trader who has created a great chat room of all different levels of traders. I am up huge and am learning alot. What else can you ask for? Plus he is a genuine good dude. Here is a guy who will return your emails (even on a Sat) and is constantly trying to improve his service. Well worth it!!"

LOW44


Excellent Trader to Follow

"I started following Stewie this year and it is probably the best move I have made in educating myself to become a better trader. Prior to joining, I used to just go for home runs, which made me great profits but also made me lose alot because I did not have good fundamentals. I was skeptical of joining his site because his percentage per winner were alot less than I was used to. In the trial though, I noticed he was winning on almost every trade and generating substantial profit by only getting into the best trade setups. There might be somedays where he might not even do a trade, but its alot better than forcing something and losing money. He is also extremely helpful and replies back to you before you almost before you even hit the send button on your question and routinely puts out useful eductational summaries or videos."

KeanuSRN





JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!

Make sure to ask about SMS texting of the alerts and Auto Trading of the alerts!



No comments:

Blog Archive