Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

How ART OF TRADING Members Played A Short In The Euro


On September 6th, I sent this setup to ART OF TRADING members:

"Hi guys,

Here's a swing trade idea that looks decent. Seems like sort of a 'slow mover' but this is a sweet little technical setup that looks to be headed higher."



Here's the same stock setup, UPDATED. What i suspected would be a 'slow mover' ended up netting over 5% in 3 days.




"I got in at $17.71 and out at $18.42. +$0.71...nice gain for one day!

Stephan M. (A.O.T. NEW member still on free trial)



"I still have calls on it. I’m bearish on Europe so I’m going to hold it a bit longer. Actually I have Jan. call options on it from maybe several weeks ago and after I got that email from you, I added to my position, but with Oct. calls. My 45 cent calls are now 65 cents!
Thanks for the great calls as usual!"

Edward N. (A.O.T. member since Feb. 2011)




Stew,

Thanks, I bought EUO at 17.77 in my IRA on 9/6. I am still holding. I will look to exit half today and hold half this weekend unless I see an strength in EURO.
Do you have recommendations?

Thanks!


James M. (A.O.T. member for over one and half years)



Hey Stewie, I filled at 17.70, so looking pretty good(currently at 18.60). Also that long in UUP is holding real strong also. Thanks for the heads up!

Richard G. (A.O.T. member for one month)



Check Out ART OF TRADING REVIEWS HERE!!

JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!

Make sure to ask about SMS texting of the alerts and Auto Trading of the alerts!






No comments:

Blog Archive