Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ART OF TRADING Member Success Story!


Hi Stewie -

First I should say THANK YOU for the most excellent service. Your chat room and general market commentary are priceless for less experienced investors like myself who are just as interested in LEARNING the game as much as they are simply following trade signals. Your site is second to none for that and you are welcome to use any of this as a testimonial.

Please find attached my trades from today - I keep record of every trade I make along with little notes so that I can review later and find out what I did right/wrong. I have also adapted your PENALTY BOX rule which I think is simply brilliant! That kind of discipline is very, very admired.

Thank you again Stew!

Kind regards,

Chad









No comments:

Blog Archive