Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012

ART OF TRADING Member Booked Over $600 With ONE TRADE!

The HK chart below is one of the SETUPS i emailed to ART OF TRADING members Tuesday evening. 



"Hey Stewie
I like this HK chart. Don't generally like 'cheap' stocks but that's got some potential. Nice chart, Nice RSI, strong recent volume, nice A/D and MACD too. If it breaks $7.85 I'll be all over it tomorrow. I like!

Brian C. 


my cost on the shares was $7.90 (I hesitated briefly this morning). I think this has a solid shot at hiking up it's skirt and running.

Anyway, thanks again for the keen eye on this one; my options trades(the weekly $8 calls [(went from 0.10 to 0.25) for a nice double] on this and more than covered a year's subscription to the Art of Trading! :-)"
 
 Brian C.
 
 
More ART OF TRADING REVIEWS HERE!!

JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive