Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

88.39% Return In 43 Weeks Of Real Time Trading Alerts!!

Portfolio Near All Time High!! Avoided the market selloff by moving to cash 3 weeks ago and taking on some short positions!!

Check out the full trading performance here: http://artoftrading.net/performance


32 winning weeks with only 11 small down weeks!!



Much more than trading simple alerts: I WANT TO TEACH YOU!!



The performance and testimonials speaks for itself!

Hey I liked the video, and the chat room is awesome.

Things are good right now. I am back to ONLY trading your alerts. I am in the process of updating my trading rules now....

Before I would be losing like 2k in a 5k account before coming to grips with myself. Anyway, I like all your advice, such as honor stops, don’t look back, etc. and I am confident I am beginning to get this.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for always sending me an email back.

M.H.


TRY IT OUT FOR 14 DAYS FREE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

No comments:

Blog Archive