Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Awesome Testimonial From An Art Of Trading Subscriber!!!!

Thanks Stewie for another Great Pick & teaching me to take gains Quickly! Wanted to see what you thought about CSIQ which I sold yesterday towards the Close for a nice +2.45%
Should I buy it again or just leave it alone, I'm So happy I didn't let yesterday's gain turn into today's loss so far, I would have never been able to do that in the past, I would have held it overnight hoping for more gains the next day only to see that gain disappear. I am Learning the skills I need to success Thanks stewie for your great service. I have been trading forever, just never been very successful, But with your Help I can see my trades going a lot better than they ever would have without your help & great alerts.

S.A.


JOIN ME TODAY FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRAIL AND CHECK IT OUT!!

No comments:

Blog Archive