Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Art Of Trading Members Booking AWESOME Profits This Week!!!




"Here’s my day so far. Thanks Stew!"

Guy W.



I am in all 3 swings with you. First day trading with your service. Love everything about it! Constant updates, stop updates, charts. Everything. I'm looking for a huge comeback in 2011.

Gianluca



Stewie

"Great trade on BORN! I am out in at $12:48 out at $13.00…

Very happy not too greedy…

thanks!"

Yasien


"Traded IMAX and STEC for nice gains!!

Way to go Stewie... Keep it up!!!!

Thanks!"

Mike


...Sold 500 BORN at 13.15 for $360 gain. Holding 500 overnight. Great call."

Gianluca



"My robot got it. I just sold it. Booked about $550 from both STEC and BORN alerts. Good day overall, I have been pulling in about 1K average for each of the 4 days this week. Very good week. :-)


Thanks for the awesome alerts. Keep up the good work!"

Gin



JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!


No comments:

Blog Archive