Followers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Great Day At The ART OF TRADING Chat Room!!


I am not trading at the moment as i continue to take my break but like any hard core trader it's hard to stay away completely! :-)

I have been in the ART OF TRADING chat room all week giving calls on market direction and certain stock plays. Some have taken my advice and benefited!

Check it out:




Attached are 4 options trades from (Gan333). Big wins with his put options coming into this morning!




"Held on to CLF short from $89, covered at $85.01 today AM. THanks for the trade, Stewie!"

(Ash)


"Hi Stewie

bought 800 ZSL @ 20.91
Sold 400 ZSL @ 23.41
sold 200 ZSL @ 23.50
sold 200 ZSL @23.29

Total gains +$1,990"

(Kimia)



"I just want you to know....I've only been around your services for a couple of days. I think you have an incredible service....which is hard to find these days. You truly care about helping and give the best advice you can. If nothing else its nice to bounce ideas off of you and the others. I really appreciate it. Thank you"

(Cmonty)





JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!

Make sure to ask about SMS texting of the alerts and Auto Trading of the alerts!




No comments:

Blog Archive