Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How To Properly Trade A Breakout : New ART OF TRADING Video



"Great TA of stocks and also market sentiment. I’m learning something from you all the time. Smile Thank you very much for helping me become a better trader and for posting your analysis on videos! You have helped me a lot with my day trading, I am able to make decisions more quickly. You and the market taught me not to be greedy and to take profit whenever I can."
Cheers,
Ed




"I would like to summarize my experience with The Art of Trading by saying that is at the top of the list for the reason. In a year and a half of going through Zacks, The Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, Think or Swim, Bernie Schaeffer, etc...I have never come across a site truly dedicated to educating, until now. In the 3 weeks I have been a member I have gained a wealth of information on placing stops, targets, identifying classic and short term patterns, etc...and best of all, I have real, live professionals available to talk to before I place a trade, including Stewie himself. This site is an A+++ in the world of investing, and I will be a lifetime member. Thanks Stewie!

How much have I made? I put an option contract on BIDU per Stewie's recommendation and made 50%. I bought and sold 5 options contracts of CY and made 95%...and I'm well in the green on my next two trades. Believe me, The Art of Trading pays you, not the other way around!"




JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!

Make sure to ask about SMS texting of the alerts and Auto Trading of the alerts!





No comments:

Blog Archive