Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Awesome Review From A Long Time Art Of Trading Member!!

Perfect Mentor

I have been trading on and off for the past five years without success. I made lots of money then lost it. Two years ago I started joining various subscription based blogs without any luck. The equity and option trading services I joined would tell you what to buy but not the rationale behind the purchase. I was in search of knowledge on how I can spot the perfect trade or anticipate the right trade setup. The service would never tell you when would be a good time to sell. When you asked questions you never received replies or never explained in details.

Last summer I came across The Impatient Trader blog. I was amazed with the information provided on the blog and decided to try it out for the two free week period thinking I would cancel before the free period would expire. Staying with The Art of Trading has been the best investment I have made.

Great Mentor

Trader Stewie sends the trade alert via email and SMS phone alerts. These alerts provide the purchase price, stop price, as well the reasoning of the trade. The next alert will be the charts with details as to type of TA pattern and the target price. All this information has helped me to improve my skills. Based on this knowledge, I made a purchased last week; NFLX on a bull flag pattern. As of today I am up $ 6.50/share. Trader Stewie is a great teacher and a friend; always available to answer any questions day or night.

Trader Stewie always tells you what he is thinking. You may want to short but be prepared to receive an email telling you “not to short a dull market”. Risk Management is very important to Trader Stewie and he emphasizes this with all his members in the chat room and email.

I could go on and on about the amazing service of The Art of Trading but my advice is for you to try it and you will be amazed with the information, the trading alerts, the knowledge and most importantly the Lamb Chop recipe.



No comments:

Blog Archive