Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Awesome Testimonial From A Long Time Art Of Trading Member!!


Trade with a real and passionate trader!

I have known Stewie for a few years now through his blog (theimpatienttrader.blogspot.com) even before his started the Art of Trading service. He is a real trader who is really passionate about what he is doing and more importantly who is willing to share his knowledge. I have subscribed to his Art of Trading service since day one, and I am still learning on a daily basis from him. Here is what I like about the service:

DEDICATION
Stewie works tirelessly for his subscribers. He starts off the trading day with premarket review before market opens. Besides issuing trade alerts, he shares chart set ups and his read of the market throughout the day. After the market closes (evenings and even weekends), he scans and shares for chart patterns to get ready for the coming trading day. His dedication pays off hugely for his subscribers.

REAL TIME ALERTS
Stewie issues real time trade alerts via email or sms. These alerts are issued based on market conditions AT THE MOMENT. The alerts provide exact entry price and appropriate stop price. All stops are honored always. Stewie also provides a chart showing the chart set up that triggers each alert.

THE REAL DEAL
In trading, we have good trades and bad trades. Trading alongside Stewie provides a rare glimpse into how a professional trader handles the unavoidable up and down of emotions with trading. I learned how to handle my emotions not from books that I read, but from seeing how Stewie does it in real time.

I feel fortunate to have someone like Stewie next to me during the trading hours. My subscription to the service is the best investment that I made last year!





For More Testimonials: Click Here

This is more than just simple trade alerts!

UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE PLACING THESE TRADES!


JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL AND CHECK IT OUT FIRST HAND!!

No comments:

Blog Archive