Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

A Lesson In Parenthood From A Long Time Art Of Trading Member!

Congratulations to the new parents!

Stewie- You've spent over a year educating others, including myself, on day trading. As a small payback I've been trying to think of some advice about parenting that I've learned that may help you and your family.
I have one daughter. I owned my business (retail grocery) when she was growing up and was fortunate enough to attend about 90% of her activities throughout her childhood. It was so sad to see other kids playing their hardest or receiving an award and not having a parent there to share the joy. Spend lots of time with your children.

My daughter is now 26 and next month I will be the proudest dad at her graduation from medical school.

--Vernon

No comments:

Blog Archive