Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Setups To Watch










Great overall service for those interested in learning

I have been an investor for 10 years, and a part time swing trader for 2 years. While the majority of my portfolio sits in long term investments, I have clearly come to appreciate the merits of technical analysis to time market entries for maximum gain, and minimal risk.
About 2 years ago, I carved out a portion of my portfolio to allocate to swing trading opportunities.

During this time I have had moderate success, primarily buying dips in uptrend stocks, where they have hit support levels, setting stops below support and crossing my fingers.

About 5 months ago, I joined artoftrading with the goal of increasing my understanding of chart analysis, and more importantly the 'art' of timing the market for entry into a position.

Stewie is obviously an experienced trader, with a keen sense of when to enter the market. He does not enter positions lightly, or on the chart merits alone, rather he carefully views market dynamics to minimize risk.

His guidance, experience, and STRONG discipline has significantly increased my confidence on my own personal trades. On top of that I have done very well on his suggested trades, following his lead, but more importantly learning along the way.

Stewie does not put your hard earned capital at risk, and while not every trade is successful, I cannot point to a single entry in the last 5 months where logic or risk / reward was not in our favor. Really, what more can you ask for ??

The knowledge gain is invaluable if you are interested in building confidence to do this yourself and not just a looking for a buy / sell alert service. While I am not able to join the chat room often, the times I have, I have been quite impressed with the experience and guidance offered by fellow members.

If you are like me, I'd strongly suggest you subscribe to artoftrading.net

Nathan




JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!

Make sure to ask about SMS texting of the alerts and Auto Trading of the alerts!





No comments:

Blog Archive