Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

10 New Setups To Watch This Week















Check Out Some Recent Feedback From ART OF TRADING members!


Hello Trader Stewie,

Just wanted to give you a heads up, I'm returning to your service after having previously rashly canceled. Upon further review, and having tried out several other services, I've decided that at my level of trading experience, your service and overall track record of success (in all aspects of trading) were the absolute best. Also, I'm approaching this again with a view to patience and disclipline (and risk management) and am looking forward to the months to come!

Thanks very much!

-John C


Hey great calls today off your watchlist from last night. Missed the SINA trade because of the fast price movement, but caught GMCR, APKT and WLT shorts. Great first day for me with your service!

Thanks

Sid.


I closed my BIDU puts this AM for $8.90 the ones I had bought yesterday AM @ 0.93. I was watching this based on your SINA / YOKU setups.

Ganesh




Check Out More ART OF TRADING REVIEWS HERE!!

JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!

Make sure to ask about SMS texting of the alerts and Auto Trading of the alerts!









No comments:

Blog Archive