Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

10 New Setups To Watch This Week











"I just joined your site from being at another site. I am glad that you are not super aggressive with your trades. It is a money saver, and someday-the market will probably burn everyone that is just trading SPY, TNA, TZA, at their set ranges right now. I like your picks, and even before I joined, you made me some good money on a GLD short through twitter, and I thank you.

Matt D."


"Hi stewie,

Had a good trading day today – played ADSK short (through the robot), DRV, MOLX, and HANS(from your watchlist)– all made a nice profits!

Thank you for your great work!

Cheers
Ragnar"



New Investimonial from a NEW ART OF TRADING member!

"All around solid, educational trading service

I can't say enough about TraderStewie and The Art of Trading. His recommendations are spot on, numerous, understandable and well thought out. The community and chat room are full of good traders offering excellent advice and recommendations with little chatter.

TraderStewie and his members are all extremely helpful. Getting advice on any stock, etf, etc., is as simple as asking a question in chat or sending out an email. ALL questions are answered QUICKLY!

TraderStewie gives out numerous recommendations throughout the week with clear charts indicating patterns, support and resistance levels, relevant moving averages and entry and exit levels. His recommendations are MOSTLY correct and his actual TRADES are conservative, not risking your money with 'gambles' and 'tight stops'. He even updates his stop losses and trades throughout the day.

TraderStewie gives you several updates during the day informing members on the overall market environment and direction. He is constantly watching the indexes and in touch with market sentiment.

Like I said I can't say enough about TraderStewie. If you don't believe me, sign up for the two week free trial like I did. See if you are not pleased like I was after only a few days!!!"

Review by: "CityTrader"



Check Out More ART OF TRADING REVIEWS HERE!!

JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!

Make sure to ask about SMS texting of the alerts and Auto Trading of the alerts!





No comments:

Blog Archive