Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

ART OF TRADING Videos: Discussing TWO Trades Taken This Week!










Absolutely the best chart plays around

This is the first and only review I have ever given on stock advice or picks. I have tried several different services before The Art of Trading. I signed up for his 2 week free trial and started making money the first day. Stewie has trading alerts and chart set up plays as well as a chatroom. Personally for the first two weeks I have around 15 winners and 2 losers. A profit of just about 10k. If you are trying to learn to use charts .....Stewie is the best period. I sound like a commercial LOL but Stewie could charge 4 times his rate and I would not blink an eye.Hope this helps anybody looking for a good quality service.

Earl (Art Of Trading member for 2 weeks)


See All ART OF TRADING reviews HERE

2 comments:

Daque said...

What was the website with the short float rate?

Stewie said...

HI. the site is finviz.com

Blog Archive