Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

ART OF TRADING Weekly Member Feedback!


I took the trade Stewie, and it's been wonderful! I have had a great experience taking part in your trading strategies, and really appreciate your comments. I feel like I've learned 100 percent more than I could have, had I kept trying to trade on my own. Even though I'm not able to be in the chat room very often, I have loved that feature as well. It's great to hear so many traders' insights on the markets movements.

Thank you again,

Alex L. (ART OF TRADING member for less then 1 month!)



Hey Stu
I just wanted to say your style of trading is perfect for me.

I'd also like to say thank you for simple emails. I've tried out other services similar to yours and i don't understand why they can't just simply say what they mean the way you do. Sweet and to the point without rambling. I love it.

I don't have much to say except i'm a satisfied customer so far, and i plan on continuing to subscribe in the coming months.


Thanks!

Paul R. (ART OF TRADING member still on 14 day FREE TRIAL!)



Finally got to watch this video you made! Great video and your advice is so helpful Stewie...thank you so much!!! You are so amazing to us members and I (and I'm sure everyone else) appreciates all the time you put in to facilitate our learning!

Best,
Lisa C. (ART OF TRADING member for one month!)




I took the PAY trade in the after hours session on Friday. My entry was 51.86 on 1000 shares. I sold today (Monday) at 53.10. 53.10 was R2 on the 5 minute chart. $1.24 per share gain.
Total profit $1,240.

Brian.




More ART OF TRADING REVIEWS HERE!!

JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!




No comments:

Blog Archive