Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Trade Video Review : MNST Breakout Trade







Thanks man, I made $2,100.00 on MNST today!

Best,
Josh


Hi Stewie,

The MNST call was brilliant! Made enough profit to get me well in the green for the week!
I should have listened to you and not traded as much as I did this week.
I also value the constant email reminders you send us on to how to always trade with discipline and only focus trading the best quality setups. It's a real eye opener for me and finally starting to realize this.
This will all sink into my thick head eventually :-)
Your hard work to all your subscribers comes through in your work. Thank you again!
Rob T.

p.s. feel free to use this as a testimonial if you choose to.


More ART OF TRADING REVIEWS HERE!!

JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!




No comments:

Blog Archive