Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

How To Trade DIP BUYS : Support Pull Back Trades





Recent ART OF TRADING member feedback!! 

Great picks Stewie!  I felt they were safe plays that's why I had no problems putting some serious cash into them! Paid off handsomely. (by the way you can use this as a testimonial if you'd like).


Moritza 

Sent from my iPhone


 Thanks Stewie...just joined this week...already paid for first couple of months with the TITN trade...Great job!

 Ron S. (member still on FREE TRIAL!) 






YOU ARE A MAGICIAN (& a very nice one)
 

Congrats on TITN & SBUX this week.  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!
 

Ron (Nbegin)



HI Stewie,

I am with you for a month now and this was my first 'live' trade. (UA)

I am still in UA but raised my Stop Loss up to 100.26 so from my entry I locked in 1 us or $250.00


I feel very comfortable with your trading style. Also your video tutorials are a great help for more insight in reading charts etc. They come to life now!

Keep up the good work!

thanks,
Casper
 


More ART OF TRADING REVIEWS HERE!!

JOIN US FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL TODAY!!






No comments:

Blog Archive