Followers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

94.0% Return In 49 Weeks Of Live Real Time Trading!!!!

Portfolio At A NEW All Time High!!

Check out the full trading performance here:

http://artoftrading.net/performance


38 winning weeks with only 11 small down weeks!!



Much more than simple trading alerts: I TEACH YOU!!


"Hey Stewie,

Last week was a great week for me. As you know I did very well with my AAPL position, but I also did well with your calls.Only using about 20k from my account and around 8k per trade I made over 300$ in 3 days last week and another $250 today (closing CLNE, and in PCX).Needless to say I'm happy with the performance thus far. I've tried to stick to your trades only to get a feel for them, and so far they were all winners."
J.H.


CHECK OUT THESE TESTIMONIALS FROM NEW AND OLD MEMBERS!!



The performance and testimonials speaks for itself!



TRY IT OUT FOR 14 DAYS FREE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

No comments:

Blog Archive