Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

96.0% Return In 50 Weeks Of Live Real Time Trading!!!!

Portfolio At A NEW All Time High!!

Check out the full trading performance here:

http://artoftrading.net/performance


39 winning weeks with only 11 small down weeks!!



Much more than simple trading alerts: I TEACH YOU!!


"Stewie,

Thank you for the trade alerts today. I came home to see that I made a 4-digit gain today (up almost $1100). I had to close out both SMCI and PEI as I will have a meeting tomorrow morning and will not have a chance to reset the stops. Anyway, I just want to share my "success" today with you and to say a big THANK YOU!

BTW, I scale up my position sizes (about $15 to $20K per trade) today this week.

Please keep up with all the good work.

Cheers,

Jim"



CHECK OUT THESE TESTIMONIALS FROM NEW AND OLD MEMBERS!!



The performance and testimonials speaks for itself!



TRY IT OUT FOR 14 DAYS FREE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

No comments:

Blog Archive